Wednesday 5 June 2013

Nothing but juice....Day 1

So I have decide to do the amazing 7lbs in 7 week juicing diet, by the Juice Master Jason Vale.

I have done this already before, at the beginning of 2012  but seeing as its coming up to summer (and I am in dire need of a detox!!!) I'm going to give this diet another go :)

The last time I did it I did find it quite hard the first few days living on nothing but pure juice but after the 3rd or 4th day I remember feeling so energetic and by the end I wasn't craving any fatty food, just salads and healthy dinners.

 I'm not to sure what my total amount of weight was I lost.... I think it may of been 5lbs or 6lbs but I wasn't really doing it to lose weight I just wanted to clean my body of all the rubbish I had consumed over the months.

Any way this is my first day back on the diet and so far I feel fine, got slightly hungry after 2.00pm but I just had the Super Chute Juice  which was delicious. and feel full up again

recipe is below:

  • 2 Golden Delicious or Royal Gala apples
  • A small chunk of carrot
  • ½ stick celery
  • 1 large handful of mixed green leaves – watercress, kale, parsley, spinach and whatever other green leafy vegetables that are available
  • 1 inch slice of cucumber
  • ½ inch chunk of broccoli stem
  • 1 small handful of alfalfa sprouts (found in any good health shop)
  • ¼ inch slice of unpeeled raw beetroot
  • ¼ inch slice courgette (zucchini)
  • 1 small piece of lemon – preferably, wax-free lemon with rind 
  • ¼ inch slice of ginger
  • 1 ice cube
I'll post again more details on Day 2. and let you know how I am getting on :)



           
                                                                                         SUPER JUICE


No comments:

Post a Comment