Tuesday 25 June 2013

Juicing - day 6 - 7


So I did it!!!!

7 days but nothing but pure juice.. My post is a bit late now, but I did feel amazing after doing this.

 I didn't go straight back on eating like I used to I have a juice every morning and then maybe one for lunch but for dinner I would have a light salad with quinoa and sweet potatoes 
or poached egg with asparagus.

I lost 6 lbs in total, I would recommend this to anyone I have had a few people asking me where to get the supplements and the juicer from. www.juicemaster.com can provide you with everything you need.

One tip though, there was one day that I didn't have all the ingredients for one of the juices, and I would have to say it was NO WAY near as nice, so I would definitely say follow the recipes.

enjoy if you do this 

:)





                                                               MY SALADS FOR DINNER



No comments:

Post a Comment