Thursday 6 June 2013

Juicing - DAY 2

Well this morning I woke up and didn't feel hungry at all! which isn't like me as I love my breakfast, its my FAVORITE meal of the day, so I was really shocked I wasn't craving eggs on toast or something.
Last night however was a bit of a struggle only because my boyfriend decided to bake a cake last night and the smell was so tempting, but I did good and stayed away :) I think he was just testing me or just teasing....

I had the delicious Super Juice this morning and made one for lunch as well, I think so far this is my favorite one, its so green but a lot of my friends think its crazy I drink it, but it tastes so good and the avocado makes it really creamy and more like a smoothie..I LOVE IT!

Here is the recipe

JM's Super Juice
½ lime, peeled
2 apples, any type except Granny Smiths as they don't juice well
½ pineapple
½ medium cucumber
½ ripe avocado
1oz fresh wheatgrass or wheatgrass powder
1 level tsp spirulina
1 capsule of acidophilus bacteria powder
Ice cubes


Also today I made the super juice chute one again, the colour of this one is crazy as the beetroot makes it this really deep red. This one to me is more of a juice which is really refreshing and tastes great.

I make these juices in the morning and have 2 flasks that keep them really cold for me through out the day, the ones I have are from Juice Master website here is the link http://www.juicemaster.com/shop/water-bottles/jm-sigg-flask-white-0-6.html



     


Oooo tonight was a challenge...
So normally I go and meet my friends for a drink every Thursday and I would maybe have a couple of vodkas and sodas....but I didn't want to break tradition so I went along anyway, but staying strong I just stuck to water, ice and a slice of lime all night, not drinking was fine but when the crisps and roasted  nuts started coming out that's when it got a bit tricky as I do love my crisps  :/ so I just sat with my mates and starting drinking my juice lol :) I was really shocked I managed to hold back  so I'm feeling really pleased and feeling really good so far ...



                                                     My pub drink for the night

No comments:

Post a Comment