Monday 10 June 2013

Juicing - Day 3 - 5



Ok so I'm up to day 5 now, and feel really good :) but I am missing chewing food so I did slip up slightly and had a plain green salad, with spinach,  green beans, soybeans, red pepper & basil, I didn't feel like this was cheating massively as its all healthy food, but it was just extremely difficult being in a restaurant and not ordering anything...  but hey ! I have lost 5lbs so far which I'm happy with but like I said I was never really doing this to loose weight, just to clean my body and have a good detox.

 I found the weekend the hardest as socially I was surrounded by food the whole time at BBQ's and restaurant, so I'm being honest and saying it was tough but I only have 2 more days to go now :)

Out all of the juices though I have tried the Super Juice is still my favorite and when I finish this I will continue to have this every morning and maybe lunchtime as well finishing with a healthy dinner

I have so much energy after having this juice, its almost the like having a coffee in the morning but SO much better for you, I have even converted by boyfriend to having one of them every morning now, which he posted of face book :)




No comments:

Post a Comment