Thursday 27 June 2013

Ibiza -May 2013- Places to stay





Just came across some photos I took earlier this year of my trip to Ibiza with my family and boyfriend.

I am lucky enough that my brother lives out there with his family so we have an amazing place to stay and it's always lovely to go out and see them all.

We stayed in his new finca (home) which he has just built, it is amazing!! 

PICTURES OF THE FINCA


 









They also have a second villa called Can Verru which they rent out in the summer which is also incredible.

Despite staying there with my family most years I have stayed there a few times with all my friends and it was one of the best holidays ever.. here is the website below.


plus a video tour 


                                                                          CAN VERRU











No comments:

Post a Comment